Travels with an aunt

A journey to discover new technology

Name:
Location: South Morang, Victoria, Australia

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Week 9: #23 The end, or the beginning...!!!

What can I say, it's been a lot easier than I thought. There are, of course, some things that I will use again (Flickr, del.icio.us and even YouTube when I have time) and some that I may never use. But I have the knowledge!

I think I surprised myself, because I am not au fait with technology, and now I can blog, wiki, tag, podcast and download.

There are some that I will go back to and revisit, I still hope to get Rollyo to work! I want to have a better look at MySpace and when time permits, other people's blogs and wikis. I'd like to have a better look at Library 2.0 related blogs, such as http://stephenslighthouse.sirsi.com/
Second life is something else to check out.

I have started two personal blogs, that I will update now that I have finished this.

Thanks to YPRL for this opportunity, not many work places would let their employees "play" on the internet in work time. Thanks to Helene Blowers and PLCMC. And especially thanks to Lynette and Denise, for their assistance and their patience.

What's next??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home