Travels with an aunt

A journey to discover new technology

Name:
Location: South Morang, Victoria, Australia

Friday, December 15, 2006

Week 6: #14 Technorati

I had a look at Technorati, and looked at claiming my blog but decided against it - already too many ids and passwords to remember and I don't know that I am ready to be viewed by anyone anywhere.

I watched the Technorati tour and did a keyword search on "Learning 2.0". In blog posts nearly 33,000 results showed up, and increasing all the time; in tags there were blog posts and visual media of everything in the known universe tagged learning 2.0; while blog directory found 32 blogs about learning 2.0, sorted by authority or freshness! Each search was more defined by the keyword.

I also looked at tagging posts, but tagged the Technorati home page instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home