Travels with an aunt

A journey to discover new technology

Name:
Location: South Morang, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 9: #21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

I've had a look at the podcast tutorial and at the podcast directories Podcast.net and PodcastAlley.com Again there may be a lot of interesting items available, but there is also a lot of irrevelant podcasts, it's the sorting through them that takes so much time.

I searched Podcast.net to find library related items by tags. I found a couple of genealogy podcasts to subscribe to, and that you can learn any language by listening to a daily podcast. I've included a link to a podcast from a New Zealander and a Canadian, espousing the wonders of Christchurch http://feeds.feedburner.com/iheartnz

As soon as I remember the password to my Bloglines account, I'll add the RSS feeds to the genealogy podcasts from National Archives and Irish Roots Cafe.

I don't think I'm ready to make my own podcasts yet, but I've learnt a lot in the past 2 months, so never say never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home